In this modern world, most tasks do not require paper anymore which is a good thing.
Most companies have employed the use of online payment systems that also include the use of online paystubs.
Here we are going to talk about the Paperless Employee portal that is used by many companies to provide their employee info on their paystubs, online pay, Form W-2, and a few other things.
Ever heard of Allegis Group? No? The Allegis Group is a huge company that was founded in 1983. It is a talent acquisition/management company with many subsidiaries.
All the employees of its subsidiaries use the paperless employee portal to access their payments and other info. Some of these well-known subsidiaries are Aerotek, Aston Carter, Major, Lindsey & Africa, and a few other companies.
How to Sign in to the Paperless Employee Login?
Now that they have a basic idea of what we are talking about, it is time you know how to use their login portal.
Remember this portal is for employees working in any of the Allegis Group subsidiaries.
People with the right login credential only can access their accounts in this portal.
The login procedure for the Paperless employee is pretty similar to other login portals.
In any case, here are the instructions that will help you to log in to this portal.
- The first thing to do is open the login portal.
- Use this paperless employee login to open the portal – https://www.paperlessemployee.com/allegis/PE
- On this page, notice two empty fields? These two empty fields required your User ID and Password.
- Enter the user ID and password in the respective fields, and click Login.
- This will log you into the paperless employee portal. Now you can check your paystubs and other necessary information.
These simple steps will help even a layperson to log in to this portal. Now, the above steps will work only if one has a user ID and password.
In some cases, users forget their password or the user ID.
What would one do in such a situation? Well, we have a solution for that because there are many such users. Just check the next few instructions that will fix this problem.
Forgot User Id and Password for the Paperless Employee Login
As I mentioned, not everything can go according to your plan. In case you don’t remember your user ID or password follow the instructions given below.
- Visit the same portal that use to log in to your account – https://www.paperlessemployee.com/allegis/PE
- On the login page, you can see two options under the login section. One is when you forget your user ID and the other is when you forget the password.
- Depending on your situation, click the appropriate option. Let us say you forgot the user ID then click that option.
- This will redirect you to another page where you have to enter your SSN(Social Security Number) and Date of birth.
- Enter both those details and click the Authenticate button. This will retrieve your user ID for the portal
- One thing to remember is that your user ID and Employee ID are two different things.
- Now coming back to the password recovery method. Click the password button under the login section if that’s what you want to recover.
- On the next page, enter your User ID and check the captcha box, then click Verify User ID.
- This will verify your user ID and you can reset the password for your account. In case there are other steps, follow them using the onscreen instructions.
If you need more detailed steps on the same, check this Document for help – https://www.paperlessemployee.com/
Well, I hope that pretty much clears up everything that one needs to know about the Paperless employee portal and how it works. Only company employees who have an account in this portal can access it to view their paystubs. In case you do not have one, then take a look at the section that explains how to create one.